Benefits of Mausoleum Entombment
- Offers dry, above-ground burial—an optional personally preferred by many
- Allows families to visit in comfort year-round, in spite of poor weather (some crypts are even indoors)
- Provides direct access to loved ones—no walking across graves
- Includes a honeycombed interlocking system for added resistance to natural disasters
- Requires less long-term maintenance by cemetery
Why Choose the Washington Park Cemetery Association?
Our organization has been serving the burial and celebratory needs of the greater Indianapolis area for decades. Beyond our experience and commitment to excellence, there are many reasons families continue to choose our cemeteries:
- Community: we are a locally owned and operated non-profit cemetery association that remains active in the areas we serve.
- Flexibility: we offer a range of ground, community and personal mausoleum options, plus cremation products and services.
- Convenience: many of our cemeteries host a Flanner Buchanan Funeral Center on grounds for complete cemetery, funeral, florist, catering and related services.
- Versatility: our Community Life Center is available for funerals, family, civic and business events.
- Longevity: all of our properties have care funds to maintain the cemeteries—even after they have reached capacity.
- Confidence: if you move, your purchase is transferable to over 900 cemeteries nationwide through the International Cemetery & Funeral Association’s transfer program.